World Library  

• Cover Image

The Frank C. Brown Collection of North Carolina Folklore; The Folk...

By: Frank C. Brown Collection of North Carolina Folklore; White, Newman Ivey, 1892-1948; Brown, Frank Clyde; North Carolina Folklore Society

Gibbons, James, 1834-1921 ; Catholic Church

Read More
  • Cover Image

Annual Report of the State Board of Agriculture

By: Missouri State Board of Agriculture, New Jersey State Board of Agriculture, State Board of Agriculture
Read More
  • Cover Image

Journal : Chemical Society (Great Britain) Vol. 60

By: Chemical Society (Great Britain); Chemical Society (Great Britain) Journal. Abstracts; Chemical Society (Great Britain) Journal. Transactions; Chemical Society (Great Britain) Proceedings; Chemical Society (Great Britain) Quarterly Journal

Costume, German

Read More
  • Cover Image

Animal Chemistry : Or, Organic Chemistry in Its Applications to Ph...

By: Justus Freiherr Von Liebig, William Gregory, John White Webster
Read More
  • Cover Image

The Journal of Biological Chemistry : Volume 26

By: Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research; American Society of Biological Chemists

Children ; Children

Read More
  • Cover Image

Abstracts of Papers : Communicated to the Seventh International Co...

By: Interational Congress of Hygiene and Demography (7th; 1891; London, England)
Read More
  • Cover Image

The Story of Robinson Crusoe

Excerpt: The story of Robinson Crusoe I was born in the city of York in England in the year 1632 My father was a man of some wealth able to give me a good home and send me to school.

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Eye of Alloria

By: Rae Lori

In the late 21st century on Earth, new technology allowed man to create machines merged with the body of their fallen comrades of war. These ?manchines? fought and won the war for the West. Discarded, the manchines learned of their worth and fought back for their own freedom, destroying half of the population of mankind. Now, Saron Bravewind rules the main Earth city of Orland built from ruin after the ban of technology that once was man?s downfall. With his heart set on...

Read More
  • Cover Image

10 Things They Never Tell You When You Start Work and Why!

Excerpt: There are a myriad of companies, both on- and off-line that focus on finding new jobs. BUT? to give yourself the best chance of landing a new and (hopefully) better job, you have to make the most of your current one. This is where Career Dynamics comes in. It is our aim to accelerate your career by maximizing your current value and so increasing your marketability ? and that means bigger salaries for you. Increasingly, it is up to the individual to carve their o...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Alice in Wonderland

By: Lewis Carroll

Alice is about to pick daisies when a white rabbit approaches her, but this rabbit is not like any other rabbit she has seen. Her curious nature forces her to follow the rabbit for a wonderful adventure.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Biennial Report

By: West Virginia, West Virginia State Crop Pest Commission, State Crop Pest Commission
Read More
  • Cover Image

Annual Report of the Bureau of American Ethnology to the Secretary...

By: Smithsonian Institution. Bureau of American Ethnology; Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)

[No. 7] Dexippi, Eunapii, Petri Patricii, Prisci, Malchi, Menandri Historiarum quae aupersunt e recensione I. Bekkeri et B.G. Niebuhrii ... Accedunt Ecologae Photii ex Olympiodoro, Candido, Nonnoso et Theophane, et Procopii sophistae Panegyricus ... 1829.--[no. 8] Ioannis Malalae Chronographia ex rec. Guil. Dindorfii. 1831.--[no. 9] Chronicon paschale ... rec. L. Dindorflus. 1832. 2 v.--[no. 10] Preocopius ex rec. Guil. Dindorfli. 1833-38. 3 v. [no. 11] Ducae, Michaelis ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

A Treatise on the Law of Employers' Liability Acts

By: Reno, Conrad, 1859-1933

Conférence de M. l'abbé Chabert en faveur de la réouverture de l'Institut national des arts et des sciences ; Microfiche de l'exemplaire de l'édition originale se trouvant à la Bibliothèque des Archives publiques du Canada

Film/Fiche is presented as orginally captured.

Read More
  • Cover Image

American Journal of Physiology

By: American Physiological Society (1887), American Physiological Society (1887
Read More
  • Cover Image

A Child's Garden of Verses

By: Robert Louis Stevenson

Excerpt: For and watched for my unworthy sake: for your most comfortable hand that led me through the uneven land: for all the story books you read: for all the pains you comforted: for all you pitied, all you bore, in sad and happy days of yore: my second mother, my first wife, the angel of my infant life from the sick child, now well and old, take, nurse, the little book you hold!

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Wages Question : A Treatise on Wages and the Wage Class

By: Francis Amasa Walker
Read More
  • Cover Image

An Introduction to the Principles of Physical Chemistry from the S...

By: Edward Wight Washburn
Read More
  • Cover Image

Classification. Literature, Subclasses Pn, Pr, Ps, Pz. Pn : Genera...

By: Library of Congress. Subject Cataloging Division; Library of Congress. Classification Division. Classification. Literature, Subclasses Pn, Pr, Ps, Pz; Wiley, Edwin, 1872-1924; Martel, Charles, 1860-1945; Perley, Clarence Warner, 1867
Read More
  • Cover Image

Pastoral Epistle from His Holiness the Pope to Some Members of the...

By: Dickinson, Charles, 1792-1842

Gift of Rev. C. W. Sullivan, 1934; Handwritten note on p. [2]: Transparently fictitious. Written by Dr. Dicknson at instigation of Whateley. See Church's 'Oxford Movement,', p. 202 (1892 edition)

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn : Quincentenary Celebration

By: Lincoln's Inn (London, England)

English and/or French ; Vol. 10, no. 3 (1989) accompanied by Draft II: proposed document on hospital library standards ; Bimonthly (v. 1, no. 1-2), five issues yearly (no. 3- ) ; Continues: Canadian Health Libraries Association. CHLA/ABSC newsletter ; Key title: Bibliotheca medica Canadiana ; Place of publication varies

Medical libraries ; Canadian Health Libraries Association ; Medical libraries

Read More

|
|
Records: 1 - 20 of 45 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.