World Library  

Rhetoric

• Cover Image

Rhetoric

By: Aristotle

The Rhetoric was developed by Aristotle during two periods when he was in Athens, the first between 367 to 347 BCE (when he was seconded to Plato in the Academy), and the second between 335 to 322 BCE (when he was running his own school, the Lyceum). The Rhetoric consists of three books. Book I offers a general overview, presenting the purposes of rhetoric and a working definition; it also offers a detailed discussion of the major contexts and types of rhetoric. Book II ...

Instruction, Languages, Classics (antiquity)

Read More
  • Cover Image

Rhetoric : Chapter 01 - Book I Part 1 (Chapters 1 5)

The Rhetoric was developed by Aristotle during two periods when he was in Athens, the first between 367 to 347 BCE (when he was seconded to Plato in the Academy), and the second between 335 to 322 BCE (when he was running his own school, the Lyceum). The Rhetoric consists of three books. Book I offers a general overview, presenting the purposes of rhetoric and a working definition; it also offers a detailed discussion of the major contexts and types of rhetoric. Book II ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Rhetoric : Chapter 02 - Book I Part 2 (Chapters 6 10)

Read More
  • Cover Image

Rhetoric : Chapter 03 - Book I Part 3 (Chapters 11 16)

Read More
  • Cover Image

Rhetoric : Chapter 04 - Book Ii Part 1 (Chapters 1 9)

Read More
  • Cover Image

Rhetoric : Chapter 05 - Book Ii Part 2 (Chapters 10 21)

Read More
  • Cover Image

Rhetoric : Chapter 06 - Book Ii Part 3 (Chapters 22 28)

Read More
  • Cover Image

Rhetoric : Chapter 07 - Book Iii Part 1 (Chapters 1 10)

Read More
  • Cover Image

Rhetoric : Chapter 08 - Book Iii Part 2 (Chapters 11 14)

Read More
  • Cover Image

Rhetoric : Chapter 09 - Book Iii Part 3 (Chapters 15 19)

Read More

Records: 1 - 10 of 10 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.