World Library  

Education

Education as a category refers to the formal process by which society deliberately transmits its accumulated knowledge, skills, customs and values from one generation to another.

• Cover Image

Choosing a Vocation : From the Father of Vocational Guidance: From...

By: Frank Parsons; Steve Shane Supple, Compiler

Frank Parsons has been called the Father of Vocational Guidance. As the founder of Vocational Psychology, he was interested in a lot more than helping individuals find work they will love. He also saw Vocational guidance as an instrument for positive social change. He believed that it had the power to help the less fortunate; the poor, the young, woman or immigrants and many other groups to find meaningful, productive & profitable work. He believed that social justice ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Check out the 2012 Happiest Recipes

By: Happiest Recipes www.cookinglight.com;

Offers the Best cooking recipes for households, download the recipes for free.

Recipes,Best Recipes,Cooking,Cooking skills,Best Cooker

Read More
  • Cover Image

Sustainability: The Business Perspective

By: Simon Wright

There is growing recognition across business that the reductionist ‘mind set’ founded on unlimited economic growth impervious to the social and environmental impacts of commercial activities will not resolve the converging environmental, social and economic crises now faced by the global community. Ever greater numbers of Boards and CEOs are grappling with a notion of sustainability and attempting to define precisely what it means for their business. The primary aim o...

Read More
  • Cover Image

A Guide to Organic Foods & Raw Foods: You Are What You Eat

By: Easy Green Living, Compiler;

Eating organic foods & raw foods is a great way to improve and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Some of the benefits of eating organic foods & raw foods include getting rid of the toxins that cause a lot of the chronic health problems that we are faced with nowadays such as cancer, diabetes, obesity and excess weight. Eating organic & raw foods also helps the body to be more resistant to disease, helps the body fight off infections, boosts energy levels, helps the body main...

Read More
  • Cover Image

A Companion for Aspirant Air Warriors : A Handbook for Personal Pr...

By: Dr. David R. Mets

This companion to personal professional study is intended to promote the early development of such a lifetime program and to serve as a tool to facilitate its planning and execution.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Food Environment Education: Agricultural Education in Natural Reso...

By: Lindsay Falvey

Foreword It was agriculture that enabled human beings to become producers rather than hunters and gatherers, and in doing so to settle into communities. From these earliest settlements have developed the elaborate and complex societies of today. During all these millennia, we have tended to take agriculture for granted. This is unfortunate, and unfair by all those - farm men and women in the fields, scientists in their laboratories, and policy makers in parliaments and ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Land and Food: Agricultural and Related Education in the Victorian...

By: Lindsay Falvey & Barrie Bardsley

From earliest origins in Scotland, influenced by early USA development, the history of agricultural education is use to introduce the influences on Australian agricultural education through the system in the most developed State of Victoria from the 1800s to the late 1990s. The creation of the new Institute of Melbourne School of Land and Environment on 1 July 1997 represents a landmark in the history of agricultural, food, forestry, horticulture and natural resource...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Professional Military Education for Air Force Officers : Comments ...

By: Richard L. Davis; Frank P. Donnini

Caustic as well as complimentary valuations are presented here in the belief that they are ultimately beneficial to PME. If the aim of Air Force professional education is to produce capable officers, then it should be flexible enough to accommodate changes which pursue that goal. Readers of this book will discover that PME continues to serve the best interests of the Air Force because of-rather than in spite of-the steady gaze of critical eyes.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Recapitalizing the Air Force Intellect : Essays on War, Airpower, ...

By: Col Dennis M. Drew, USAF, Retired

The essays and speeches in this volume are some of Dennis Drew's best and most important. They reflect the struggle over the past 30 years to relate classical military theory to modern airpower, the difficulties of dealing with the new realities of the post–Cold War era, the struggle to understand the true nature of airpower and put it into perspective, and finally the importance of educating Airmen and raising their thinking above the tactical level.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Air University Style and Author Guide

By: AUPress

AU-1, Air University Style and Author Guide is designed to unify their writing stylistically and to give them information about publishing with AU Press. Rapid expansion in the field of electronic media—especially the Internet—has made AU research and writing increasingly accessible. For that reason, we should assure that our efforts in these areas are sound—not only substantively but also stylistically. Based on recognized but forward-looking principles of standard Engl...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Prácticas en Educación Bilingüe/Plurilingüe

Septiembre 2009 - número 01 E d i c i o n e s l e t r a 2 5 V i l l a t o r o y v i l l a l b a e d i t o r e s I s s n 1 6 8 9 -6 8 9 1 R e v i s t a d e l i b r e d i s t r i b u c i ó n P u b l i c a d a b a j o l i c e n c i a C r e at i v e C o m m o n s 3 . 0

Read More
  • Cover Image

Creating The Life You Desire: Using Hypnosis and the Power of the ...

By: Don Barnhart

Creating The Life Your Desire will teach you the simple yet powerful techniques of how you can create the life you’ve longed for by taking control of your thoughts, patterns and habits at the inner subconscious level. By applying these formulas, you will soon find yourself living the life you’ve always dreamed of, achieving your goals with relative ease and breaking bad habits and negative thought patterns. The techniques you will learn in this book can guide you ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Wommack's The Art of Parenting-Volume III: Lessons from Parents an...

By: David R. Wommack

Let’s be honest. No other parenting books even try to show you how to make your son or daughter a great American. We do. Thirty (30) great men and women from across many professions, genders, politics, religions, and walks of life—the products of extraordinary parenting and mentoring. This book offers the exact techniques, words, phrases, mantras —to propel your offspring to incredible success — toward rich, vivid lives. They worked for those parents and ment...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Wommack's The Art of Parenting-Volume II: Lessons from Parents and...

By: David R. Wommack

Let’s be honest. No other parenting books even try to show you how to make your son or daughter a great American. We do. Thirty (30) great men and women from across many professions, genders, politics, religions, and walks of life—the products of extraordinary parenting and mentoring. This book offers the exact techniques, words, phrases, mantras —to propel your offspring to incredible success — toward rich, vivid lives. They worked for those parents and ment...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Veertig jaar lerarenopleiding NHL Hogeschool

By: Gerard Stout

Lustrumboek 40 jaar lerarenopleiding. Van Ubbo Emmius naar Instituut Educatie en Communicatie van de NHL Hogeschool in Leeuwarden.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Knee high and still growing

By: M.K.Nocella

Mike Nocella ISU (1988) studied a year at NHL University in Leeuwarden (NL). He investigated student life and explored science teaching at high schools. Part 1 is called: Terra Incognita. This is the second and last part.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Terra Incognita

By: M.K.Nocella

Mike Nocella (1988) studied a year at NHL University in Leeuwarden (NL). He investigated student life and explored science teaching at high schools. Part 2 is: Knee high and still growing.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Dit kan je niet maken

Praktische handleiding voor eenvoudige werkwijzen in (exacte) lessen. Didactiek van natuurwetenschappen. Proeven in de les.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Vaste verkering

Tips om relaties te verbeteren, toegespitst op situaties in het onderwijs. Effectief orde houden in de lessen. NLP en gedragsverandering.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Free Economics Notes

By: Kevin Bucknall

This free eBook is based on a lifetime of teaching students trying to get to university, undergraduates already at university, and postgraduates working towards an MA or a PhD.

Read More

|
|
|
|
Records: 421 - 440 of 531 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.