World Library  

QR link for Navy Training System Plan for the Ep-3E Joint Signal Intelligence Avionics Family Modernization N88-Ntsp-A-50-0012/I June 2001
Add to Book Shelf
Flag as Inappropriate
Email this Book

Navy Training System Plan for the Ep-3E Joint Signal Intelligence Avionics Family Modernization N88-Ntsp-A-50-0012/I June 2001

Click here to view

Book Id: WPLBN0000114429
Format Type: PDF eBook
File Size: 0.2 MB
Reproduction Date: 2008
Full Text

Title: Navy Training System Plan for the Ep-3E Joint Signal Intelligence Avionics Family Modernization N88-Ntsp-A-50-0012/I June 2001  
Author:
Volume:
Language: English
Subject: Government publications, Legislation., Government Printing Office (U.S.)
Collections: Government Library Collection
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: Government Printing Office

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Navy Training System Plan for the Ep-3E Joint Signal Intelligence Avionics Family Modernization N88-Ntsp-A-50-0012/I June 2001. (n.d.). Navy Training System Plan for the Ep-3E Joint Signal Intelligence Avionics Family Modernization N88-Ntsp-A-50-0012/I June 2001. Retrieved from http://community.ebooklibrary.org/

Excerpt
Preface: This Initial Navy Training System Plan (NTSP) is an early look at the EP-3E Joint Signal Intelligence Avionics Family (JSAF) Modernization program. This is the first iteration of the NTSP for the JSAF Modernization (JMOD) program. This document explores the various employment and support alternatives currently under consideration. Since it is the first NTSP and still relatively early in the acquisition process, some definitive data was unavailable for inclusion in this version. This NTSP is a product of the Training Planning Process Methodology, as outlined in OPNAV Publication P-751-3-9-97.

Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS Page Executive Summary............................................................................................................ i List of Acronyms ................................................................................................................ iii Preface............................................................................................................................... v PART I - TECHNICAL PROGRAM DATA A. Nomenclature-Title-Program........................................................................... I-1 B. Security Classification..................................................................................... I-1 C. Manpower, Personnel, and Training Principals ............................................... I-1 D. System Description.......................................................................................... I-1 E. Developmental Test and Operational Test ....................................................... I-2 F. Aircraft and/or Equipment/System/Subsystem Replaced................................. I-2 G. Description of New Development.................................................................... I-2 H. Concepts.......................................................................................................... I-5 I. Onboard (In-Service) Training......................................................................... I-28 J. Logistics Support............................................................................................. I-30 K. Schedules......................................................................................................... I-31 L. Government-Furnished Equipment and Contractor-Furnished Equipment Training Requirements .................................................................................... I-32 M. Related NTSPs and Other Applicable Documents........................................... I-32 APPENDIX A - POINTS OF CONTACT....................................................................... A-1

Click To View

Additional Books

• Applied Biology; An Elementary Textbook ... (by )
  • Reachable Set Control for Preferred Axis... (by )
  • Big Cats (by )
  • Launch Vehicles, Guided Missiles, Ballis... 
  • Technology for the Smart Rocket Launcher... (by )
  • Türk Istiklal Harbi 
  • Introduction to the Study of Biology (by )
  • Greek Biology and Medicine (by )
  • Studies in the Biology of Tumor Cells (by )
  • The Elements of Animal Biology (by )
  • The Living Organism; An Introduction to ... (by )
  • Istanbulun Fethi (by )
Scroll Left
Scroll Right

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.