World Library  

QR link for Catalogue of the Books, Manuscripts, Maps and Drawings in the British Museum (Natural History) : Vol. 6 (Supplement A-I)
Add to Book Shelf
Flag as Inappropriate
Email this Book

Catalogue of the Books, Manuscripts, Maps and Drawings in the British Museum (Natural History) : Vol. 6 (Supplement A-I)

By British Museum Natural History. Library

Click here to view

Book Id: WPLBN0000423370
Format Type: PDF eBook
File Size: 65.9 MB
Reproduction Date: 10/03/07
Full Text

Title: Catalogue of the Books, Manuscripts, Maps and Drawings in the British Museum (Natural History) : Vol. 6 (Supplement A-I)  
Author: British Museum Natural History. Library
Volume: Vol. 6 (Supplement A - I)
Language: English
Subject: Fine Arts, Geography, History
Collections: Biodiversity Heritage Library Collection
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: London; BMNH; Digitizer: Natural History Museum Library, London; Natural History Museum Library, London

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

(Natural History). Librar, B. M. (1903). Catalogue of the Books, Manuscripts, Maps and Drawings in the British Museum (Natural History) : Vol. 6 (Supplement A-I). Retrieved from http://community.ebooklibrary.org/

Description
Vol. 1-5, 1903-1915. Supplement, Vol. 6-8, 1922-1940; Palaeo 2nd Small Library copy is Sherborn copy; 1 2 3 4 5 6

Summary
Digitizer: Natural History Museum Library, London; Natural History Museum Library, London

Click To View

Additional Books

• Catalogue of the Manuscript Maps, Charts... (by )
  • Catalogue of the Books, Manuscripts, Map... Volume Vol. 5 (SO - Z) (by )
  • Catalogue of the Books, Manuscripts, Map... Volume Vol. 2 (E - K) (by )
  • Catalogue of the Books, Manuscripts, Map... Volume Vol. 8 (Supplement P - Z) (by )
  • Catalogue of the Books, Manuscripts, Map... Volume Vol. 3 (L - O) (by )
  • Catalogue of the Printed Books, Pamphlet... (by )
  • Catalogue of the Books, Manuscripts, Map... Volume Vol. 4 (P - SN) (by )
  • Illustrated Catalogue of Nuggets of Amer... (by )
  • Catalogue of the Books, Manuscripts, Map... Volume Vol. 7 (Supplement J - O) (by )
  • Catalogue of Maps, Prints, Drawings, etc... (by )
Scroll Left
Scroll Right

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.