Format Type: PDF eBook
File Size: 14.01 KB
Reproduction Date: 2005
Full Text

Title: The Shit Seller by T. Gueulette  
Author: Morlock, Frank J.
Volume:
Language: English
Subject: Literature, Literature & thought, Writing.
Collections: Blackmask Online Collection
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: Blackmask Online

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Morlock, F. J. (n.d.). The Shit Seller by T. Gueulette. Retrieved from http://community.ebooklibrary.org/

Description
Excerpt: LEANDRE. Listen, my dear Harlequin? HARLEQUIN. Yeah, sir, I'm not deaf. LEANDRE. Always joking as usual, but it?s not a question of that, I've always told you my troubles and misfortunes. HARLEQUIN. Yes, sir. LEANDRE. I have some pain, my dear Harlequin, it?s surely not against the charming Isabelle, for never was there a more honest and civil girl, for she loves me always, but yet you know well enough that I usually spend the night with her. HARLEQUIN. Yes, sir. LEANDRE: It?s not against fortune that I have so much ill will; thanks to Heaven I've always got the wherewithal to pay for a bottle for a friend. HARLEQUIN. I really wish I had enough to pay for a fat chick and a dozen bottles of wine.

Table of Contents
Table of Contents: THE SHIT SELLER By T. Gueulette, 1 -- Translated and adapted by F. J. Morlock, 1

Click To View

Additional Books

• The Point of View (by )
  • The Pension Beaurepas (by )
  • The Patagonia (by )
  • The Papers (by )
  • The Papers (by )
  • The Middle Years (by )
  • The Marriages (by )
  • The Liar (by )
  • The Lesson of the Master (by )
  • The Jolly Corner (by )
  • The Great Good Place (by )
  • The Great Condition (by )
Scroll Left
Scroll Right

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.