Language: Hungarian
Subject: Fiction, Lierature, Hungarian literature
Collections: Hungarian Library Collection
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: The Hungarian Electronic Library

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Arany, J. (n.d.). The Legend of the Wondrous Hunt. Retrieved from http://community.ebooklibrary.org/

Description
Hungarian Classic Literature:

Excerpt
FOLK SONGS. -- I. Dew-drops fall, the dawn is peeping -- II. Thee no love maternal -- III. Golden May-chafer, I ask not of thee -- IV. As a star that brightly gleameth -- V. For Csurgo would I die -- VI. Gay the life which glads me now -- VII. Dreaming, dreaming, sweet is dreaming -- VIII. Starry, starry shine yon heavens blue -- IX. The duck her young midst rushes rears -- X. He that yearns for her he loveth -- XI. E?en the trees are wailing -- XII. As the rose must wither -- XIII. As a rose to wither -- XIV. When a little wayward boy -- XV. A little dog, a great one, too -- XVI. See, the risen morning -- XVII. With crimson riband bound upon thy head.

Table of Contents
CONTENTS BALLAD. The Legend of the Wondrous Hunt. .......... John Arany MISCELLAEOUS PIECES. The Quivering Bush...........................Alexander Pet?fi The Orphan Maiden ..........................Alexander Pet?fi Carpe Diem .................................................John Vajda The Honey-Bee ................................. Gregory Czuczor Human life .................................... Alois Szentmikl¢ssy The fisher-lad........................................ Caspar Bern t

Click To View

Additional Books

• War Song (by )
  • Song of a Train (by )
  • A Runnable Stag (by )
  • Aubade (by )
  • It Is Not Beauty I Demand (by )
  • The Face on the Barroom Floor (by )
  • Delia (by )
  • Delia (by )
  • Delia (by )
  • Love Is a Sickness (by )
  • The Pleasure Boat (by )
  • The Sheep and the Bramble-Bush (by )
Scroll Left
Scroll Right

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.