Format Type: PDF eBook
File Size: 4.78 MB.
Reproduction Date: 2005
Full Text

Title: Studies in History, Economics, And Public Law  
Author: Hourwich, Isaac A.
Volume:
Language: English
Subject: Political science., Economics and literature, Economic & political studies series
Collections: Economics Publications Collection
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: Archive for the History of Economic Thought

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Hourwich, I. A. (n.d.). Studies in History, Economics, And Public Law. Retrieved from http://community.ebooklibrary.org/

Description
Economic Theory Literature

Excerpt
Introduction: THE awful famine which has lately been raging over an area as large as the territory of the Dreibzrnd, and inhabited by a population as numerous as that of the allied Republic, has called the attention of the whole civilized world to the condition of the starving Russian peasant. A movement has been set on foot in this country to relieve the hard need of the sufferers. This has induced me to think that it would perhaps not be without some interest for the American student of economics to cast a glance at the rural conditions which have finally resulted in that tremendous calamity. I felt bound to improve the opportunity of having been educated in Russia, by introducing the American reader to some one portion of the vast Russian economic literature which, because of the language, remains as yet completely unknown to the scientific world at large.

Table of Contents
TABLE OF COSTEXTS. INTRODUCTION. THE RISE OF PFASA\TIS~. . . . . . . . . . . . . .PA C7. CHAPTER I. GE~ERASLK ETCHO F THE DEVELOP\IE\TO F LANDHOLDIUG IN RUSSIA. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '9

Click To View

Additional Books

• Principles and Reforms for a Citizen Ser... (by )
  • Read the Label First! 
  • Quick Facts about Medicare Prescription ... 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
  • Questions, Anyone 
Scroll Left
Scroll Right

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.