World Library  

QR link for 298 K Rate Coefficients for the Reaction of Oh with I-c3H7I, N-c3H7I and C3H8 : Volume 1, Issue 1 (03/09/2001)
Add to Book Shelf
Flag as Inappropriate
Email this Book

298 K Rate Coefficients for the Reaction of Oh with I-c3H7I, N-c3H7I and C3H8 : Volume 1, Issue 1 (03/09/2001)

By Carl, S. A.

Click here to view

Book Id: WPLBN0003995284
Format Type: PDF Article :
File Size: Pages 19
Reproduction Date: 2015

Title: 298 K Rate Coefficients for the Reaction of Oh with I-c3H7I, N-c3H7I and C3H8 : Volume 1, Issue 1 (03/09/2001)  
Author: Carl, S. A.
Volume: Vol. 1, Issue 1
Language: English
Subject: Science, Atmospheric, Chemistry
Collections: Periodicals: Journal and Magazine Collection (Contemporary), Copernicus GmbH
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: Copernicus Gmbh, Göttingen, Germany
Member Page: Copernicus Publications

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Crowley, J. N., & Carl, S. A. (2001). 298 K Rate Coefficients for the Reaction of Oh with I-c3H7I, N-c3H7I and C3H8 : Volume 1, Issue 1 (03/09/2001). Retrieved from http://community.ebooklibrary.org/

Description
Description: Max-Planck-Institut f ¨ ur Chemie, Division of Atmospheric Chemistry, Postfach 3060, D-55020 Mainz, Germany. The kinetics of the title reactions were investigated using the laser photolysis - resonance fluorescence method, employing the sequential two-photon dissociation of NO2 in the presence of H2 as the OH source. The 298 K rate constant for OH + C3H8 was found to be (1.15±0.1) × 10-12 cm3 s-1, in excellent agreement with the literature recommendation, and with a separate determination using HNO3 photolysis at 248 nm as the OH source. The 298 K rate constants for OH + n-C3H7I and i-C3H7I were measured for the first time and found to be (1.47±0.08) and (1.22±0.06) × 10-12 cm3 s-1, respectively. The errors include an assessment of systematic error due to concentration measurement, which, for the propyl-iodides was minimised by on-line UV-absorption spectroscopy. The implications of these results for the reactive iodine budget of the marine boundary layer are discussed.

Summary
298 K rate coefficients for the reaction of OH with i-C3H7I, n-C3H7I and C3H8

Click To View

Additional Books

• Geophysical Validation of Mipas-envisat ... (by )
  • Technical Note: Recursive Rediscretisati... (by )
  • Applying the Cpcb Setup to Study the Hyg... (by )
  • A Global Satellite View of Aerosol Cloud... (by )
  • Technical Note: a New Mechanism of 15 Μm... (by )
  • Study of Contrail Microphysics in the Vo... (by )
  • Empirical Predictions of Ccn from Aeroso... (by )
  • Coastal Zone Production of Io Precursors... (by )
  • Exploiting Simultaneous Observational Co... (by )
  • On Retrieving Refractive Index of Dust-l... (by )
  • The Effect of Varying Levels of Surfacta... (by )
  • Tropospheric Ozone Variability in the Tr... (by )
Scroll Left
Scroll Right

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.